By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of $ 1.
Update your home with finely woven Anatolian kilim pillows. Hand-crafted unique pieces of world art that will enhance your living space. Backside is of cotton with a zipper.
Price includes worldwide shipping.
This product is no longer in stock
Note: Last items in stock!
RUGS from MyWorldBazaar
– A wide range of affordable handmade rugs that will suit most homes.
Antique and vintage rugs, fashioned from 40-80 years old Turkish and Persian carpets, recreated in a contemporary style.
The colors vary throughout the rug due to its original wear and pattern. Decolorization and re-dyeing is done by hand using natural vegetable dyes:
Brown – Walnut Shell, Yellow – Sun-dried Daisy Flowers or Saffron, Red – Madder Root, Blue – Indigo sourced from a German mineral. For other shades, the colors are mixed.
Dyeing color and size can be customized according to you preferences. You can also browse through our stock of thousands of rugs --> View what's in stock!
- Depending on the screen of your device, colors in reality may differ a bit from the product pictures displayed.
- Every piece is unique and can contain small imperfections; the charm of a handmade product.
- Recommended to clean by competent cleaning expert.
- The rugs are normally shipped from Turkey or Sweden due to availability and fastest track. Customs duties may apply.
- Products are subject to availability.
|Height||40 cm / 15.7"|
|Width||40 cm / 16"|
|Weight||0,3 kg / 0.7 lb|
Scroll to top